Shoreline Fishing License: Get Your Questions Answered
Florida's new shoreline fishing license is taking effect Aug. 1, according to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
Resident anglers who fish for saltwater species from shore or a structure affixed to shore must have a $9 shoreline fishing license or a $17 regular saltwater fishing license.
For more FAQs about the new license, visit the FWC Web site.
- New Shoreline Fishing License on Sale
- State Grants Free Fishing Licenses
- Wildlife Officials Ready for License Free Fishing
- Sex Offenders and Predators Get Special Driver's License Status
- Florida May Get Confederate License Plate
- New Changes to Getting and Updating Driver's Licenses
- Haile Plantation Residents Get Answers
- Kerry Says He'll Answer Questions on Benghazi
- Fish Fraud: Do You Know Where Your Fish Comes From?
- Conservative Justices Question Insurance Mandate