Suspect Arrested on Sexual Battery Warrant
A Lake City man was arrested on a sexual battery warrant after police heard loud music coming from his car.
While Lake City Police Officer Kevin Johns was working a special detail Thursday evening at Martin Luther King Drive and Broadway Street, he observed a blue Chrysler riding around playing its stereo very loud, according to the Lake City Police Department.
After stopping the Chrysler, the driver was identified as Lacurria Abram Morrow, 46. Lacurria's name was run through the police database, and the computer showed that Lacurria had an active outstanding felony warrant for sexual battery out of Hamilton County.
Lacurria was given a traffic citation for loud music, and then he was arrested on the outstanding felony warrant out of Hamilton County, according to police.
Lacurria was transported to the Columbia County Detention Center for booking.
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Court Employee Arrested For Attempted Sexual Battery
- Lake City Man Arrested for Sexual Battery on a Child
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Bradford County Corrections Deputy Arrested For Sexual Battery Against A Minor
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Sexual Battery Is Ruled Out In Bostick Case
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Battery on a Child