Tent City Aftermath Part III
In the third and final segment of a special series, TV20's Josh Rosenthal looks into Gainesville's Tent City.
The wooded area south of Depot Road used to be home to more than 200 homeless people. After a rise in violence in the area, police enforced trespass laws on the pieces of private property that made up Tent City. That meant that around 200 homeless people were suddenly tentless too.
In this installment of the series, Josh looks into what's next for Gainesville's homeless population. One high ranking city official says ... he has a plan.
- Tent City Aftermath Part I
- Tent City Aftermath Part II
- As Seen On TV Part III
- Leader Reactions to the Budget Part III
- Ocala city Council Not Ready to Vote on Proposed Tent City
- City will vote on cleaning up Tent City
- Tent City Residents May Be Stuck Finding New Homes
- Tent City Residents Being Evicted
- Homeless Will be Forced to Vacate Tent City
- Eviction Day for Tent City On The Horizon