TV20 Bootcamp: Day 2, How Are They Holding Up?
TV 20 Reporters Erica Rodriguez and Shani Muhammad are back at bootcamp.
It's only day two, but their sore muscles and fatigue have them flirting with the idea of just staying in bed, rather than rise to the challenge of the grueling 6 A.M workout.
Still, they are determined to keep their eyes on the prize (squeezing back into a smaller size)and to start a healthier lifestyle.
Will they be able to hold out to finish the class? Former marine turned personal trainer,Josh Hager, has told them it's not going to get any easier...
Let's take a look at Day 2 at the Marion County YMCA.
Watch reporters suffer during Bootcamp Day One
- TV20 Bootcamp Day 4
- How did your favorite Super Bowl ad measure up?
- Bootcamp Day 3 - Is It Working?
- Negotiations Locked Up?
- Why is Lake Geneva Drying up?
- GPD Holds Family Field Day Over the Weekend
- County Holds First Veteran Referral Day
- TV20 Reporters Hit the Trenches in Boot Camp: Day One
- TV20 Sports Tips: How to Deal with Back Pain
- Commissioners Agree on How to Split Gas Tax