UF Drops on Party List
Students at the University of Florida are partying a little bit less these days -- or, at least, that's what researchers at the Princeton Review say.
UF made No.2 on the party school list this year.
That's down from last year, when UF ranked first.
"I guess it depends on how much stock you put in them," said Steve Orlando, UF spokesperson. "I mean, you have to bear in mind these rankings are based on surveys conducted with about 120,000 students nationwide. So they're not exactly scientific."
The university topped another list this time around.
UF ranked first for career services.
Officials say that's no surprise and that the UF Career Resource Center is top notch.
- Three suspended for paper waiting list at Gainesville VA
- Tea Party's Yoho A Major Upset in Florida
- List of Road Closures from Tropical Storm Debby
- Mom Protests Summer Reading List Book
- UF Ranks Among Top Party Schools in US
- Gainesville Ranks 7th on a list of New Foreclosure Capitals
- More than 50,000 Dead People on Florida Voters List
- Governor Crist on McCain's List For The Vice Presidential Slot
- Two Local Schools Make Top 100 List
- Playboy Ranks UF in Top 10 Party Schools