UF Drops on Party List
Students at the University of Florida are partying a little bit less these days -- or, at least, that's what researchers at the Princeton Review say.
UF made No.2 on the party school list this year.
That's down from last year, when UF ranked first.
"I guess it depends on how much stock you put in them," said Steve Orlando, UF spokesperson. "I mean, you have to bear in mind these rankings are based on surveys conducted with about 120,000 students nationwide. So they're not exactly scientific."
The university topped another list this time around.
UF ranked first for career services.
Officials say that's no surprise and that the UF Career Resource Center is top notch.
- Tea Party's Yoho A Major Upset in Florida
- UF Ranks Among Top Party Schools in US
- Three suspended for paper waiting list at Gainesville VA
- UF Named Number One Party School
- Big Win for Florida Gators, Big Loss for Underage Drinkers at Tailgating Parties
- New Year's Eve Party
- Playboy Ranks UF in Top 10 Party Schools
- Tea Party Members Demonstrate in Ocala
- Rod Smith Named Chair of Florida Democratic Party
- Friends, Family, and Colleagues Gather To Honor Community Leader at Retirement Party