Union Rep Concerned Over Auditors
The controversy called "Crowley-Gate" turned into what president Obama hopes is a "teaching moment" on race relations.
Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates and the man who had arrested him, Cambridge police sergeant James Crowley, had a beer with the president last night to try to sort things out.
That doesn't mean the situation will cool off completely.
One organization that spoke out against the arrest of Gates is coming to Gainesville to conduct a review of the police department.
TV-20's Josh Rosenthal tells us that isn't sitting well with one union head.
- Neighbors Concerned Over Origin of Water in Drainage Swale
- Progress Energy Customers Voice Concerns Over Rate Hike
- Concerns Over Tougher FCAT
- NAACP Concerns Over Biomass Plant
- Turkey Creek Residents Express Concern Over Biomass Noise
- EPA Hears Concerns Over Koppers Cleanup
- Rep. Ted Yoho Talks About Key Issues At A Town Hall Forum
- State Rep Sentenced for Solicitation of Sex
- State Rep. Baxley Defends "Stand Your Ground" Amid Calls for Its Repeal
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats