Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
A Williston man was arrested Friday after a victim reported to the Levy County Sheriff's Office that she was sexually assaulted in 2004 and 2005.
Levy County Sheriff's Investigator Mike Bell arrested Brent Elskan for four counts of lewd and lascivious sexual battery on a child, according to the sheriff's office.
Elskan was 28 years old when he sexually assaulted the victim, who was 14 years old at the time.
Elskan was interviewed Friday, and he admitted to having sex with the victim on numerous occasions. Additional criminal charges may be filed against Elskan at a later time.
- Gainesville man arrested after sexually assaulting woman at club
- Victim of Sexual Assault Comes Forward After 16 years
- Police Still Looking for Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Teenage Girl
- Man Jailed After Sexually Assaulting A Child
- A man is behind bars after sexually assaulting a woman in a hotel room
- Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting a Child
- Man Arrested For Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Children
- Man arrested for sexually assaulting 3-year-old
- Man arrested after assaulting two people in a local smoke shop