Back to School Shopping
According to the National Retail Federation, The average family with children in kindergarten through 12th grade is expected to spend around 500 dollars on school merchandise for 2009. Researchers say that's a 7% decrease from last year. Florida will not have the statewide sales tax holiday this year, but store owners are hoping their sales will make up the difference.
- Study Finds Parents Spending Less On Back-To-School Shopping
- Tax Free Weekend Brings Big Crowds for Back to School Shopping
- Back To School Shopping, A Boon To Business
- Back-To-School Shopping Rush Continues
- Private Schools are Back to School in Ocala
- Shop With A Cop: 17 Kids Taken On Shopping Spree
- High Fuel Costs Cause School Buses To Scale Back Their Routes
- Back-To-School Fair Joins Forces With "Stop The Violence Rally"
- Back-To-School Safety Tips
- X-Box Boys back in School, Parents Outraged