Belleview Man Kills His Girlfriend, Shoots His Daughter
An 85-year-old Belleview man is accused of killing his long time girlfriend and then critically injuring his daughter.
Just a few hours after deputies say 85-year old Leonard Smart shot and killed his long time girlfriend and then shot his daughter, he spoke to TV20.
"I wish somebody would blow my brains out now, because i shot my daughter."
According to deputies, Smart and his girlfriend, had an ongoing dispute between them in which Smith allegedly claimed that smart was stealing from their daughter.
His daughter still remains in critical condition.
- Man Kills girlfriend, strangles neighbor
- Man Kills Mother Of His Daughter, While She's Pregnant With Her Next Child
- Ocala Man Denies Killing His Girlfriend
- Man Feeds His Daughter Bleach
- Police: Man Kills Girlfriend's Cat, Threatens To Kill Woman
- Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
- Drive-By Shooting in Belleview Leaves 1 Man Dead and 1 Injured
- Man Kills 4-year-old Daughter
- Man Kills Ex-Girlfriend, Her Mother
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car