Bomb Threat Called In To Columbia School Offices, Found To Be A Hoax
Earlier today, Lake City Police responded to the School Board Office at 372 S.W. Duval St. in reference to a bomb threat call. Upon arrival, the School Board Office had already been evacuated.
Several officers along with several school board members did a search of the building. Nothing was found out of the ordinary and the building was determined to be safe.
The bomb threat was determined to be a hoax and no explosive devices were found.
A school board member said that a subject called and stated that a bomb
was placed in the building this morning, and then hung up.
No suspect is known at this time and the investigation is continuing. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Investigator Eddie Black at (386) 752-4344.
- Bomb threat at Kanapaha Middle School deemed hoax
- Suspect arrested for calling in bomb threats to 6 Gainesville schools
- Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Bomb Threat Closes Gilchrist County Schools
- Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Gainesville High School Bomb Threat Evacuation
- School Bomb Threat
- Bradford County Schools shut down after bomb threat
- Bomb threat forces evacuation at Buchholz High School
- SFCC Bomb Threat Information