Four Arrested after Three Attempted Home Invasions
Four young men are behind bars after deputies say they went on a home invasion spree in Marion County- but they were not very successful.
Deputies arrested 19 year old Ervin Jones, 20 year old Jermaine Blunt, 16 year old Ernest Dickson, and 17 year old Antonio Jamerson for committing three home invasion robberies.
During the second attempted robbery, two of the suspects battered a woman and then ran off.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office Air One Unit was able to locate them in their vehicle.
Home invasion victim Joyce Biester says,
" I mean they had helicoptors in the sky, I thought I was in the movies, they are unbelievable, unbelievable! We are blessed to have them."
The suspects attempted to invade a third home, but the homeowner had a gun of his own.
Once he cocked it, the suspects ran.
They were arrested shortly after.
- Lake City Police Arrest Three Men for Home Invasion and Shooting
- Couple Arrested after Home Invasion
- Three Women Held at Gunpoint in Home Invasion
- Three People Arrested for Attempted Burglary
- Three of four arrested in Archer shooting
- 1 Person Dead, Another On The Run After Home Invasion
- Two men in jail after violent home invasion in Gainesville
- Home Invasion Plan Leads To Several Resident Arrest
- Two arrested in Ocala Home Invasion
- Third and Final Suspect Arrested in Gainesville Home Invasion Robbery