Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations
Gainesville's new ordinance designed to curb underage drinking may claim a high profile restaurant.
The number of violations each nightspot has received so far this year has been released and the place with the most violations isn't the one with the worst reputation.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Underage Drinking Violations May Net Penalties
- Gainesville Wins Award for Combating Underage Drinking
- Underage Drinking Problems Lessen Profits for Gainesville Businesses
- Long time Gainesville Restaurant May Close
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Passes
- Proposed Ordinance Hopes To Cut Down On Underage Drinking
- Cracking Down On Underage Drinking
- Ocala Bar Facing Underage Drinking Charges
- Police Say Underage Drinking Ordinance is Working
- GPD Officers Report Drop in Underage Drinking