Gator Football Parking
Anyone that's been to a gator football game knows that, at times, finding a parking space can be as difficult as beating the Gators.
Parking could actually get a little tougher this season because people who sell parking spots on their lawn are now going to be charged themselves.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Silver Springs Theme Park May Be Transformed Into a State Park
- Park Safety In Gainesville Eastside Park
- Gator Football Goes To Knoxville
- National Signing Day 2014: Florida Gators Football Edition
- Losing Gator Football Season is Still a Win for Local Businesses
- Gator Football Recruiting Follow
- Man Offers Gator Football Ticket in Exchange for Date With Daughter
- Gator Football Injury Free Entering Fall Camp
- Billboard Gets Mixed Reaction From Gator Football Fans
- Gator Football Crumbles Late, Falls to South Carolina