Marion County Sex Abuse Case
Published August 12th, 2009
Investigators in Marion County say a man locked one child in his room, while he molested another child in an another room.
For more on this story, view the video on the right.
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Fifth Case Of Eastern Equine Encephalitis In North Central Florida
- Molly's Law registry will track animal abusers in Marion County
- 114 people arrested in sex sting
- Second Case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis in Marion County
- Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated
- Sex Offender Sentenced for Failing to Reregister
- Registered Sex Offender Arrested for Lewd Behavior on Underage Girl
- MCSO: Ocala man promoted girl for sex on internet
- Police believe foul play in Keyanta Williams case