Second Rabies Scare In Marion County
The Marion County Health Department is reporting another rabies alert within a week - the first was announced on Tuesday. This alert covers Marion County residents between S.E. 32nd St. and S.E. 147th Place.
County Officials say the more recent alert is being issued because a fox tested positive for rabies.
Do you know how to protect yourself? Watch the video on the right for more.
- Second Rabies Alert Issued in Ocala
- Alachua County second highest in state for animal rabies cases
- Parts Of Ocala Under Rabies Alert
- Bomb Scare in Alachua County
- Suspicious Letters Scare in Marion County
- Second Case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis in Marion County
- Second Victim In I-75 Accident Laid To Rest
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- Zika strikes for the second time
- Dollar General in Marion County robbed for the second time