St. Francis House Receives Donation from Citgo
The St.Francis House in Gainesville has been helping the homeless for nearly 30 years...
And now... it's getting some help in return.
Citgo donated enough food to allow the St.Francis house to serve meals for an entire month.
That's about $1,500 worth of food.
Employees at Citgo's headquarters in Texas donated to St. Francis after hearing about the homeless problem in Gainesville, especially recently after the clear-out of Tent City and what St. Francis is doing to help.
- Arbor House reopens under direction of St. Francis House
- St. Francis House Breaking the Law for Humanity
- St. Francis House turns people away
- Downtown March Calls For More Meals at St. Francis House
- St. Francis House Unable To Feed More than 130 People
- City Offers St. Francis House Location for Thanksgiving Meals
- St. Francis House Expands Clearance Requirement
- St. Francis House Ready For Thanksgiving Meal Thanks to Community
- Statue Vandalized at St. Francis House
- St. Francis Meal Dilemma for Christmas