State Launches Swine Flu Information Line
The State Department of Health launched the Florida Flu Information line today.
The information line is expected to ease people’s worries as the school year begins and a spike in cases is expected.
Any questions you may have can be answered by the information line from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern, seven days a week. The information line also offers operators that are bilingual. The number to the Florida Flu Information Line is 877-352-3581.
- Hospitals See More Flu Cases, Mostly Swine Flu
- The state now has five confirmed cases and 15 probable cases of swine flu.
- Possible Case of Swine Flu in Marion County
- Second Swine Flu Death in Florida Confirmed
- Swine Flu Update
- Swine Flu Update: Two More Deaths Confirmed
- T.B. McPherson Case Not Swine Flu, City Says
- Swine Flu Update: A Total of 31 Deaths in Florida
- First Alachua County Resident Dies of Swine Flu
- Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School