State Launches Swine Flu Information Line
The State Department of Health launched the Florida Flu Information line today.
The information line is expected to ease people’s worries as the school year begins and a spike in cases is expected.
Any questions you may have can be answered by the information line from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern, seven days a week. The information line also offers operators that are bilingual. The number to the Florida Flu Information Line is 877-352-3581.
- Hospitals See More Flu Cases, Mostly Swine Flu
- Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School
- Alachua County Jail Confirms First Swine Flu Case
- South American Swine Flu
- UF, Santa Fe Preparing for Swine Flu
- Second Alachua County Resident Dies of H1N1 (Swine Flu)
- Swine Flu U
- Free Swine Flu Vaccines in Alachua County
- Free Swine Flu Vaccines in Marion County
- Swine Flu Sacks HS Football Team