University of Florida Prepares for Student Move-In this Weekend
The school's building services staff has been busy cleaning and preparing all of the dorms across campus. The work typically involves waxing floors, installing new carpet, and cleaning out every single room. When the work is complete, around two million square feet of residence hall space will be cleaned.
"They come and they let us know wow that looks clean you did a great job, I remember what this looked like before we left to go on break," said Tanya Hughes-Joiner of UF Building Services. "So it makes you feel good."
Residence halls open for move-in on Sunday August 16th at 9 a.m.
- Florida Student Debt Average Lower Than Other States
- UF Moves Forward With Reitz Union Renovation Despite Funding Gap
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- College Students Trying to Keep Up with Rising Textbook Prices
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- Gainesville Bookstores Saving Students Millions of Dollars
- Associate Dean of UF Dental College Demoted For Relationship With Student
- Missing UF Student, Foul Play Suspected
- Bad Conduct: PK Yonge Student Arrested