Vehicle Burglary Bust
Two people are under arrest in Lake City for stealing more than $20,000 worth of merchandise. Over the past few weeks the suspects broke into at least 30 cars. According to Sgt. Edward Seifert, James Wilson, along with a juvenile partner whose name has not been released, the suspects rode their bikes along neighborhoods looking for valuables. "Most of these cars were just simply unlocked with a laptop sitting on the seat or a GPS unit hanging up in the window."
For the last few weeks Columbia County Detectives have been investigating the break-ins. One clue that lead them to the arrests was the shoe-prints the suspects left behind. A lot of the stolen items have been recovered. Columbia County Sheriff Officers are working to return the items to their rightful owners.
- Burglary Ring Bust
- Dixie County Burglary Ring Busted
- Trenton Burglary Bust
- Burglary Bust
- Melrose Man Caused Three-vehicle Collision.
- Suwannee County Woman Charged with Vehicle Homicide
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle
- Man Reportedly Struck a Rescue Vehicle and Pedestrian
- Vehicle Fee Increases
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash