Yasmin Linder Released from Jail
A woman accused of shooting and killing her boyfriend back in July is out of jail this evening with no bond.
Police say on June 5, Yasmin Linder and her boyfriend Torrey Blalock were arguing when Linder took a handgun from the closet and said she was going to kill herself. The argument became physical and during the struggle, the gun went off, and the bullet hit Blalock above the left eye. He was taken to Shands where he had surgery, but later died.
Blalock's family members and former girlfriend pleaded for a bond, saying that no bond is not fair.
Another hearing is scheduled for October. For now, Linder will be able to go home to her family.
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- Gainesville Club Promoter Released from Jail
- Man Accused of Identity Theft Released from Jail, Says He's a Victim
- Ex-state senator Dawson released from jail on drug violation
- Gators LB Morrison Released From Jail, Kava Lounge Releases Statement
- Officer Jailed for Child Abuse, Released on Bond
- Jessamen Dunker Update: Gators OL Released From Jail
- Gators Linebacker Finley Released From Jail
- Visitors Can Talk to Alachua County Jail Inmates from their Living Rooms