AARP and Walgreens Wellness Tour
AARP and Walgreens tested people at North West Walgreens location earlier today for glucose levels, blood pressure, body mass index, body composition and bone density. Normally these tests would cost around $140 in the doctor's office, but all were done for free. The bus and staff are on the road for about 11 months out of the year, traveling from city to city throughout the country.
- AARP Holds Town Forum Meeting in Gainesville
- AARP Helping Seniors Prepare for Hurricane Season
- Flu Shots at Wal-Greens
- Will St. Michael's Episcopal Church Be Torn Down to Build a Walgreen's?
- Deputies: Armed Suspect Robs Gainesville Walgreens
- Deputies: Suspect Who Robbed Gainesville Walgreens Found Dead In His Backyard
- Gainesville 15th Most Well-Read City Says Amazon
- Abandoned Infant Doing Well in DCF Custody
- Community Mourns Loss of Well-Known Teacher
- District Four Commissioner Candidate Randy Wells