Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School
TV20 has learned that four members of the Dixie County High School football team have confirmed cases of the H1N1 Swine Flu virus. A Dixie County Schools source also reports that six to seven more players have exhibited flu-like symptoms and are being kept home from school.
TV20 has a crew on the way to the scene, and will have more details tonight during the 5:30, 6:00 and Nightbeat shows.
- Alachua County Jail Confirms First Swine Flu Case
- The state now has five confirmed cases and 15 probable cases of swine flu.
- Possible Case of Swine Flu in Marion County
- Second Swine Flu Death in Florida Confirmed
- Swine Flu Update: Two More Deaths Confirmed
- Hospitals See More Flu Cases, Mostly Swine Flu
- T.B. McPherson Case Not Swine Flu, City Says
- Dixie County's Aaron Thomas and Shaquille Mitchem Win High School Play of the Year Day 3!
- Dixie County's Kyle Lamar Wins Week 9 High School Play Of The Week!
- First Alachua County Resident Dies of Swine Flu