High Springs Fire Service Contract to End Wednesday
The city of High Springs fire services contract expires with the county Wednesday. High Springs city manager Jim Drumm says they have been in discussions with the county for about two years now. High Springs commissioners voted Thursday to offer an extension of their services into the county but have received no response so far. Residents who live outside the city limits and drivers on I-75, will have to wait for fire service from the county, which may take up to 20 minutes longer than before.
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- High Springs Chief Fired Up
- High Spring's Fire Chief Finalists
- High Springs Fire Services Get An Extension: Agreement Not Met.
- High Springs Will Spend Thousands to Fire City Manager
- High Springs Fire Department Feeling the Heat
- Arbor House Expected to Close Doors After Catholic Charities Ends Contract
- Wood Resource files for Chapter 11 after ending GREC contract
- Williston Non Profit Service Dog Organization Still Operational After Losing VA Contract
- LaCrosse fire department to negotiate contract with county