High Springs Firefighters and Alachua County Appear Close to Agreement
The High Springs Fire Department and Alachua County have been at odds for weeks about how much compensation High Springs firefighters should receive for calls serviced outside city limits. With the current contract expiring today, it now appears that officials on both sides are close to reaching an agreement. TV20's Jamel Lanee spoke to county and city officials to see where things currently stand.
- High Springs Fire Services Get An Extension: Agreement Not Met.
- County Commission Approves Interlocal Agreement
- High Springs Firefighter, Chad Hood Remembered
- Power Outage In High Springs Affects Nearly 4,000 Residents
- High Springs celebration shows importance of water conservation
- High Springs water concerns
- High Springs officials say nothing is wrong with the water
- High Springs Police Department swears in new police chief
- High Springs and County Officials Agree To Some Terms
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers