Keystone Heights Airport Offers a Chance to Fly Restored WWII Aircraft
As a part of the Wings of Dreams aviation program, the Keystone Heights airport recently received two restored World War II aircraft: the B25-J bomber and the L4J fixed wing plane.
However, the planes are not just for display. Officials at the airport believe the best way to get a feel of what World War II was like is take to the air. TV20's Josh Rosenthal recently traveled to Keystone Heights and got a chance to fly the L4J. He also spoke to some veterans of the war to find out what memories the planes bring back to them.
- 14-Pound Baby Born to Keystone Heights Couple At UF Health Shands
- Low Lake Levels in Keystone Heights Could Be Moved Lower
- Heartfelt Message from Texas Lands in Keystone Heights Yard
- Keystone Heights Man Fatally Shot by ASO Deputies
- 6 Dogs Killed By Owner In Keystone Heights
- Keystone Heights Woman Recovers From H1N1 Virus
- Vandalism in Keystone Heights Cemetery
- Body identified as missing Keystone Heights woman
- Danscompany of Gainesville Offers Kids A Chance to Dance In The Wiz
- Local Program Offers Kids With Disabilities A Chance To Play