Lake City Business Vandalized Twice within an Hour
Baker's Communication, a business located on Main Boulevard in Lake City, was vandalized within a matter of minutes early Sunday morning.
Just before midnight on Saturday, someone smashed the glass in the front door of the business, which set off an alarm. A Lake City officer responded to the scene, but later left after nobody was found and the business was secured.
Less than one hour later, the front glass window to the business was smashed out when somebody else tossed a brick through the window. The same officer responded back to the scene.
No suspects were found. Anybody with any clues as to who was behind this should call the investigator assigned to this case, Andy Miles, at (386) 752-4344
- Another School Vandalized in Lake City
- Fake Money Used to Buy Phone Cards at Lake City Business
- Couple Die Within 16 Hours of Each Other
- Business in Ocala Vandalized
- Teens Arrested for Vandalizing Lake Weir Middle School
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Lake City Police Chief and City Manager Aren't Going Anywhere
- Three sinkholes within three miles, heavy rain is to blame
- Business Reaction to City Leader Meeting
- Downtown Business Owners Send Letter To City, Opposing Free Parking Elimination