Lowe's Employee Arrested for Grand Retail Theft
Lake City- The Lake City Police Department arrested David Bulman, 19, on Tuesday after he was caught stealing from the Lowe's he was working for on 3463 NW Bascom Norris Drive.
According to a Lowe's Loss Prevention Officer, Bulman had been stealing money from the business cash register for the last six months. The Officer stated that Bulman admitted to the theft verbally and in writing.
Bulman stole $1,000, according to the Lake City Police Department. Because the theft was over $300, Bulman was charged with Grand Retail Theft.
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
- Receipt Released from Night of Mayor Lowe's Arrest, as Poll Shows Braddy With Slim Lead
- New Video of Mayor Lowe's DUI Arrest Raises Questions of Preferential Treatment
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI
- Senior Citizen Arrested for Grand Theft
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Suspect Arrested for Grand Theft and Dealing in Stolen Property