Marion Manor Residents to Relocate
Marion Manor, an apartment complex in Ocala, is classified as Section 8 subsidized housing.
But the federal government thinks the living conditions there are so deplorable, that county housing officials have told the residents to leave.
But where will they relocate to?
You can watch the full story in the video on the right.
- Glen Springs Manor Residents Plan to Move Out ASAP
- Residents Want Road Sign Relocated
- Some Residents May Qualify for a Lower Home Insurance Rate
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Police Search for Suspect in Spring Manor Apartments Murder
- Homicide and Fire Investigation At Spring Manor Apartments
- Glen Springs Manor Apartments Out of Gas
- Shooting at Spring Manor Apartments
- Ocala Man Killed in Shooting at Spring Manor Apartments
- Glen Springs Manor