There are multiple victims in a shooting in the town of Bell. We have confirmed there are deaths.
McMurrian to Judge Florida Power & Light Case
Public Service Commissioner Katrina McMurrian, who dined with a Florida Power and Light executive in February, says she will continue to judge whether FPL should be allowed to increase its rates by more than a billion dollars.
The motion asking McMurrian to recuse herself from voting on the rate hike was filed by a disappointed Steve Stuart. The rate hearing continued Wednesday with McMurrian participating fully.
The company says it is not using the ads, including one labeled "TOO COZY," to divert attention from allegations it communicated improperly with commissioners.
The commission is moving forward with new ethics rules which could prohibit all contact with regulated companies during rate hearings.
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- High Tech Picnic Table Provides Shade & Solar Power
- Judge Reluctant to Delay in Zimmerman Case
- Governor Rick Scott Will Assign New Judge To Pedro Bravo Case
- Judge Orders Depositions To Be Ready By January 14th, In Pedro Bravo Case
- Twitter Death Threats Hurled at Martin Case Judge
- Judge Makes Ruling in Reddick Animal Hoarding Case
- Nuclear Power in North Central Florida?
- Judge in Neighborhood Watch Case Won't Step Down
- Judge Limits Texts, Photos in Trayvon Martin Case