New Program Urges Students to "Stay Fresh, Man"
The "Start Fresh, Man" campaign provides tips to University of Florida freshman students. The program was designed by UF students and will cover topics like time management, study skills and how to stay healthy.
At the center of the campaign are "If I Only Knew" messages from upperclassmen. Besides messages and tips, the "Start Fresh, Man" campaign will include student events as well as online tools and programs.
"We know they're overwhelmed. They're overwhelmed socially. There's a lot to do. There's football. There's academics," said Jane Emmeree of Healthy Gators 2010. "It's all different. So we wanted to roll out very simple messages, and give them simple tools and strategies that they could adopt."
- The Florida Highway Patrol Increases Patrols For "Staying Alive On I-75" Initiative
- A look at Gainesville's "Bamboo Man"
- Saints "Staying Alive" in JUCO World Series
- Tim Tebow Debuts Jockey "Stay Cool" Campaign
- Trainer Likes "Musket Man" to Win Kentucky Derby
- New UF Campaign Urges Students to Wear Their Helmets
- UF students kicked off the "Big Event" program in Alachua County
- New Program Helps At-Risk Students
- Family Receives New Home, Fresh Start
- Parents Urge Commissioners to Reinstate After-School Program