A woman in North Central Florida says she was held against her will, but the accused kidnapper says he was only doing what he was asked to do.
TV 20's Shani Muhammad talks to him from jail and he says it's just one big misunderstanding.
Watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Local Psychologist Reaction on Cleveland Kidnappings
- Children Kidnapped
- Boy Scout Camp Participants Arrested for Kidnapping
- Woman Kidnapped
- Kidnapped Boy Returned to Father
- 3-Year-Old Boy Almost Kidnapped By Sex Offender
- UF Student Kidnapped
- Armed Robbery, Kidnapping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Santa Fe College Dealing With Student's Kidnapping
- Frye Found Guilty of Sexual Battery and Kidnapping