A woman in North Central Florida says she was held against her will, but the accused kidnapper says he was only doing what he was asked to do.
TV 20's Shani Muhammad talks to him from jail and he says it's just one big misunderstanding.
Watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Local Psychologist Reaction on Cleveland Kidnappings
- Trucker Accused of Battering, Kidnapping Woman
- Armed Robbery, Kidnapping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Car Sale Ends in Kidnapping
- Marion County Man Kidnaps Child After Break-up
- Police Looking For Attempted Kidnapping Suspect
- GPD Investigating Attempted Kidnapping in Northeast Gainesville
- Man Attempts Kidnapping in Broad Daylight
- Pedro Bravo Indicted for the Murder and Kidnapping of Christian Aguilar
- Frye Found Guilty of Sexual Battery and Kidnapping