A woman in North Central Florida says she was held against her will, but the accused kidnapper says he was only doing what he was asked to do.
TV 20's Shani Muhammad talks to him from jail and he says it's just one big misunderstanding.
Watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Local Psychologist Reaction on Cleveland Kidnappings
- Kidnapped Boy Returned to Father
- 3-Year-Old Boy Almost Kidnapped By Sex Offender
- UF Student Kidnapped
- Santa Fe College Dealing With Student's Kidnapping
- Frye Found Guilty of Sexual Battery and Kidnapping
- Man Attempts Kidnapping in Broad Daylight
- GPD Investigating Attempted Kidnapping in Northeast Gainesville
- Police Looking For Attempted Kidnapping Suspect
- Marion County Man Kidnaps Child After Break-up