Pizza Deliverer Embezzles Thousands
One North Central Florida businessman says thousands of dollars have been stolen from him--by an employee.
When confronted by law enforcement and TV 20, the employee admitted he did it.
This is just one of many cases of employee theft in Alachua County.
Watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Man Wanted on Columbia Embezzling Charges Arrested After Robbing Ocala Bank
- Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
- Second Person Arrested In $600,000 Ocala Embezzlement Case
- Youth Soccer League Member Charged with Embezzlement
- Ocala Pizza Joint Robbery a Fake, Police Say
- Local Pizza Shop Closes for Health Violations
- Pizza Plaza
- Five Star Pizza Robbery
- Satchel's Pizza Sets Reopen Date
- Pizza Delivery Carjacking