Teens Contribute to Online Museum
A group of teenage girls in the Juvenile Detention Center in Alachua County are getting some hands-on experience in TV News.
And they're using those skills to contribute to an online museum.
This week, they interviewed members of the community about their childhood memories for the site.
The project is a partnership between the detention center, Alachua County Schools and The Hippodrome.
- Does El Niño contribute to the cold weather, and what is it anyway?
- Florida Supreme Court Rules State Workers Must Contribute to Pensions
- Alachua County Employees Will See Pay Raise to "Restore" Pension Contribution
- 2 Teens Killed in Crash
- Alligator Bites Teen on the Head at Florida Park
- No Charges Filed Against Bus Driver in Teen Fight
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Deputies: Teen Kills Father in Domestic Dispute
- Teen Spends 35 Days in Jail After Mistaken Arrest
- Four NASA Artifacts on Display at Wings of Dreams Museum