UF Top Ten Law School For Hispanics: Magazine
One University of Florida college is being recognized by a national Hispanic publication. The Levin College of Law was ranked among the Top Ten law schools for Hispanics by "Hispanic Business" magazine.
The law program ranked eighth overall. Close to ten percent of the college's law students are Hispanic. Students say the college offers a strong support system that includes Hispanic faculty and multiple student organizations.
Florida State and The University of Miami also made the top ten list.
For the full listing click here
- Top Ten Crash Intersections in Gainesville
- Santa Fe College Ranked in Top Ten in the Nation
- Six Neighboring High Schools Rank in Newsweek's Top 1500 Public High School List
- Busted Magazine
- Florida's Hispanic Population Growing
- Downtown Latino Festival, Not The Only Hispanic Event In Town
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Magazine Scammers Caught Trying to Steal Pills from Disabled Woman
- Hispanic Students, Majority Enroll In College But Not Many Graduate
- Alachua County Law Enforcement to Crack Down on Illegal Passing of School Buses