Arrested For Running String Elderly Care Facilities
Marion County Sheriff's Deputies arrested 43 year old Mary Alexander of Marion Oaks Wednesday. Investigators say she operated five unlicensed elderly care facilities in Marion County.
Investigators say Alexander only has a license from the state to operate one group home located on SW 39th Circle in Marion Oaks . The state began receiving complaints in March where Alexander provided care for 17 people.
- ElderCare's Journey Program
- Marion County Man Believed to be Responsible for String of Arsons Arrested
- Four Arrested Following String Of Car Burglaries
- Columbia County Detention Facility Officer Arrested
- Wife Arrested for Elderly Abuse
- Alachua County Man Arrested on Numerous Health Care Fraud Charges
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Hit-and-Run Suspect Arrested
- Arrest Made in Archer Hit-And-Run Death
- Residents On Edge After String Of Burglaries