FWC Officials Set Trap for Missing Monkey
A missing monkey from Marion County has been spotted throughout the Shiloh area and most recently in Micanopy.
Fish and Wildlife officials set a trap this week to try and catch the monkey.
Residents in the area say they've seen the monkey around since mid-April.
- Capuchin Monkey is Officially Legal
- Missing Monkey from Marion County Settles in Micanopy
- Losing Pet Monkey is Like Losing a Daughter Says Pet Monkey Owner
- Art For Monkeys, By Monkeys
- FWC Unveils Gopher Tortoise App
- FWC Warning Boaters Not To Boat Under the Influence
- FWC Boating Safety for Memorial Weekend
- Ghoul, goblin, skunk ape? Think again, says FWC
- FWC considers bear hunting season
- New Cost Effective Bed Bug Trap Developed by UF Research Labs