Man Accused of Sexual Comments to Girl Identified
The man who was accused of trying to lure an Alachua County Middle School girl into his car has been identified as a 58-year-old Newberry resident.
The 13-year-old girl says a man made sexual comments to her while she walked home from Oak View Middle School on Monday.
Sheriff's Deputies have not released the man's name yet, and have not arrested him either because they say he did not violate any laws. However, deputies say they will monitor his activities.
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Police Still Looking for Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Teenage Girl
- Search for Man Accused of Sexual Assault
- Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Woman In Hawthorne Field
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Man Indicted in Sexual Battery in Girl's Death
- Red Signs Will Identify Sexual Predators In Bradford County
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Year Old
- Girl Calls Sex Hotline, Expects Sexual Assault Counseling
- GPD Officer Accused Of Sexual Harassment, Watching Porn While On Duty