Man Accused of Sexual Comments to Girl Identified
The man who was accused of trying to lure an Alachua County Middle School girl into his car has been identified as a 58-year-old Newberry resident.
The 13-year-old girl says a man made sexual comments to her while she walked home from Oak View Middle School on Monday.
Sheriff's Deputies have not released the man's name yet, and have not arrested him either because they say he did not violate any laws. However, deputies say they will monitor his activities.
- Search for Man Accused of Sexual Assault
- Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Woman In Hawthorne Field
- Police Still Looking for Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Teenage Girl
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Red Signs Will Identify Sexual Predators In Bradford County
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Year Old
- Man Indicted in Sexual Battery in Girl's Death
- UF Student Accused of Sexually Assaulting 3 Inebriated Victims...
- GPD Officer Accused Of Sexual Harassment, Watching Porn While On Duty