Man Turns Himself in for Hit-and-Run
Gainesville police say an attorney called them this morning and said his client wanted to talk about a hit and run.
Now that client is behind bars.
Police say 33-year-old Youssef Abel was driving the car that hit and killed a 48-year-old woman in Gainesville on Tuesday night.
Police say in addition to implicating himself in the crime, Abel parked the evidence in GPD's parking lot this afternoon.
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Hit-and-Run Suspect Arrested
- Arrest Made in Archer Hit-And-Run Death
- Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car
- Important Evidence Found Day After Hit-and-Run
- Former UF Student Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Deadly Hit-and-Run
- Former Principal Accused in Stabbing, Hit-and-run
- Jury Finds Hit-And-Run Suspect Guilty
- Police: Ocala Man Turns Himself In After Shooting
- Man Accused Of Shooting Turns Himself In