New Jobs in Marion County
A record number of people are without work in North Central Florida, according to the state. The hardest hit? Marion County.
Today there are about 18,000 people unemployed there.
TV20's Shani Muhammad tells us about a plan that's been launched to change those numbers. Watch the video to the right to learn more.
- Habitat For Humanity Cutting Jobs In Marion County
- Marion County Job Growth on Rise
- In Marion County 160 First Year Teachers Will Lose Their Jobs
- Marion County May Benefit from National Rodeo's Possible New Venue
- One Marion County School May Get A New Look
- Marion County Opens the Doors to its New Courthouse
- In Marion County I-Pads are the New Spiral Notebook
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution
- Congressman Meets Constituents of New Marion County District
- County Commission Picks In House Candidate for County Manager Job