New Jobs in Marion County
A record number of people are without work in North Central Florida, according to the state. The hardest hit? Marion County.
Today there are about 18,000 people unemployed there.
TV20's Shani Muhammad tells us about a plan that's been launched to change those numbers. Watch the video to the right to learn more.
- New FedEx Facility in Marion County to Create 100 Jobs
- Marion County Job Growth on Rise
- Man Donates Land to County for New Park
- New York suspect found in Marion County
- Congressman Meets Constituents of New Marion County District
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution
- Deputies Will Sport New Body Cameras in Marion County
- New positions to be added at Marion County Schools
- New details on Marion County girl found
- Marion County introduces new recycling system for electronics