New Program for Rape Victims Starts this Week
The FBI shows the number of reported rapes hit a 20-year low in the U.S. last year. Those numbers also dropped locally -- just not as much.
Experts say the decline in reported rapes does not mean that fewer rapes are happening. They say many victims seek services -- not justice.
Alachua County offers several services like a new 10-week session featuring counseling, yoga and meditation.
- New Rape Victim
- Rape Victim Says Rapists Should Not Have Custody Rights
- UF STUDENTS RAISE MONEY FOR RAPE VICTIM
- Community Comes Together To Support Rape Victim
- Rape Aggression Defense (RAD) Program
- Summer Meals Program Starts June 9th
- Gilchrist County Receives Grant to Start Kids Back Pack Program
- Sex Offender Arrested on New Rape Charges
- 2 Teens Arrested for Allegedly Threatening Rape Victim
- Family Receives New Home, Fresh Start