Ocala International Airport Gets New Control Tower
It's an idea that's taken off. After nearly six years of planning and preparation, the Ocala International Airport has a control tower.
TV20's Shani Muhammad tells us what's next on the horizon for the city's airport now that the tower is complete. Watch the video to the right to find out more.
- FAA Delays Closing of Airport Control Towers
- Ocala Airport Tower Closing
- Ocala receives $2M FDOT grant for new airport terminal
- Controlled Burn Gets Out of Control
- Lawmakers Urge Delay in Control Tower Furloughs
- The city of Ocala gets a new FedEx Ground Hub
- Ocala to get New Logo
- Ocala Fire & Rescue gets new vehicles
- UF Health Plans to Build New Tower
- New Bed Tower at The VA Hospital