Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
The Peaceful Paths building located on Northwest 53rd Avenue was destroyed by a fire last February. A ground breaking ceremony was held for the new outreach office Thursday morning.
Plans for the new offices were also on display. Insurance covered most of the rebuilding costs, but not all, so Peaceful Paths is raising the rest of the money itself.
"We expect construction to begin here within the month," said Peaceful Paths Board Chair Brian Scarborough. "And we're hopeful to be in somewhere in the February range. We'll see how things play out, but that's the time frame."
Fire investigators were never able to determine what caused the fire.
- Peaceful Paths unveils a new housing campus
- School Board Breaks Ground For New School in Williston
- Breaking Ground On New UF Research Facility
- Hawthorne Breaks Ground on New Housing
- Peaceful Paths Reopens
- Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
- Peaceful Paths On The Road To Recovery
- Peaceful Paths Day After The Fire
- Peaceful Paths expanding campus, services
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground