"Red Hatters" Gather at Oaks Mall
Members of the Red Hat Society, decked out in purple dresses and red hats, gathered at Belk's department store inside the Oaks Mall on Tuesday. On the first Tuesday of every October, these women get together just to have fun; the only requirement is that you must be over 50 years old. TV20's Erika Rakow takes a look inside the event.
- Fighting Fraud with the "Red Flags Rule"
- Family Spotlight 12/23/10 "Red Cross Fires"
- Mall Safety the Day After Shooting at Oaks Mall
- Shooting Outside Oaks Mall
- Oaks Mall Robbery
- Black Friday Shoppers Pack the Oaks Mall in Search of Best Deals
- GPD: Oaks Mall Employee Exposes Himself, Commits Lewd Acts
- Counterfeit Money At Oaks Mall
- One Voice: Jerry "Red" Anderson
- A "Green Home" Makes Some Neighbors See Red