Story of the Week: Noche de Gala
All week long TV20 has been covering the preparations and build-up to the 2nd Annual Noche de Gala event, which was held in Micanopy this past weekend. The event serves as a fundraiser for the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation, a non-profit group that has been championing for a local children's hospital to be built in Gainesville.
We put together a compilation of interviews with several notable guests who attended the event, including Horst and Luisa Ferrero, the founders of the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation.
- Story of the Week: Noche de Gala
- Story of the Week: Ghost Hunting
- Noche de Gala Preview
- Down the Red Carpet at Noche do Gala 2010
- Friday Preps for Noche de Gala
- Noche de Gala Fashion Wrap
- Kickoff to "Noche De Gala 2011"
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Noche de Gala Celebrates With "Enchanted" Evening
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation