Story of the Week: Noche de Gala
All week long TV20 has been covering the preparations and build-up to the 2nd Annual Noche de Gala event, which was held in Micanopy this past weekend. The event serves as a fundraiser for the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation, a non-profit group that has been championing for a local children's hospital to be built in Gainesville.
We put together a compilation of interviews with several notable guests who attended the event, including Horst and Luisa Ferrero, the founders of the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation.
- Story of the Week: Noche de Gala
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- Noche de Gala Preparations Underway
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Noche de Gala Celebrates With "Enchanted" Evening
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- 7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"