Award Winning Clam Chowder In Cedar Key
Cedar Key is known for clams ... not clam chowder. but now, that could be changing. That's because one Cedar Key restaurant owner won the 2009 Great Chowder Cook Off - simply the biggest chowder competition in the world - and he's being recognized for his clam concoction.
But the chowder champ says his win didn't just help his restaurant...he and many other people think it helped the rest of Cedar Key too.
- Cedar Key Eatery Claims Clam Chowder Contest Top Spot
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Cedar Key Clam Lease Expansion
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Cedar Key Gears Up to Celebrate Clamerica
- Cedar Key Postmaster Takes POW-MIA Flag Down
- Cedar Key Fishermen Against Oyster Proposal
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Family Mourns Death of Cedar Key Boy