City Puts the Brakes on Red-Light Cameras
One North Central Florida city gave red-light cameras the green-light back in February, but now they're putting the brakes on that idea.
TV-20's Josh Rosenthal tells us it's because the use of red-light cameras in other parts of the state has some people seeing red. Watch the video to the right for the story.
- Palatka Red Light Cameras On
- Red Light Cameras Taken Out in Dunnellon
- Red Light Cameras Could Soon Be Used In Gainesville
- Caught On Camera... Red Light Safety In Palatka
- Traffic Flow Cameras Confused with Red Light Cams
- Red Light Cameras
- Gainesville Moves Forward With Red Light Cameras
- UF Student Organization Wants To Put The Brakes On Rape
- Kids Not Putting The Brakes On Learning
- Cameras have Residents Seeing Red