Daughtry to Perform at O'Connell Center Tonight
The band Daughtry will be in concert tonight at 7:30 in the O'Connell Center. Their opening acts will include performances by Theory of a Deadman and Cavo.
A couple of members of Daughtry spoke with TV20's Amanda Decker about how things are going and what they're looking forward to on this tour.
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- First Lady to Speak in Gainesville Monday
- Holiday Craft Festival Attracts Hundreds
- UAA Approves $45 Million in Renovations for O'Dome
- Men Busted for Performing Sexual Acts in Adult Store
- Sebastian Ochsenius' Death... Exclusive Interview With Best Friend Tonight
- Gilchrist County Votes to Fire Administrator After 'Unsatisfactory' Job Performance
- Dana Carvey to Perform at Gator Growl '09
- The Play's The Thing- Millhopper Montessori Performs Shakespeare
- Renovations for Ocala's Performing Arts Conservatory