Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 3
We're continuing our series on Thanksgiving recipes, courtesy of some unusual cooks... firefighters from all around North Central Florida.
Today... TV 20's Jordan Smith takes us to Columbia County, where the firefighters there are making a special casserole... and Jordan says the recipe is from a very special place...
Hash brown Casserole:
Ingredients: Two pounds of frozen hash browns, one can of chicken soup, two cups of shredded cheddar cheese, sauteed onions, salt and pepper.
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread mix into a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 2
- Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 4
- Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 1
- Thanksgiving Series: Firehouse Feasts Day 5
- Feast at the Fire House
- Average Cost for Thanksgiving Dinner
- Thanksgiving Baskets Help Local Families
- FHP and Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving and Law Enforcement
- Thanksgiving Baskets