Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 4
We've been building up to it all week... showing you how to make sausage balls, green bean bundles, and hash brown casserole.
But today's the day we start making a turkey!
TV 20's Jordan Smith has been cookin' up a storm with firefighters all week... learning how to make their Thanksgiving favorites.
And now... Jordan takes us to Alachua County Fire Rescue... and to a turkey-cookin' first-timer.
(In this segment, we're just chopping up our ingredients to prepare them for tomorrow's story, when we actually put the ingredients in the turkey and bake it Be sure to watch!).
- garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 2
- Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 3
- Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 1
- Thanksgiving Series: Firehouse Feasts Day 5
- Feast at the Fire House
- Your Health: Gluten-Free Recipes
- Healthy 'TailGators': Lighter Recipe Ideas Pt 2
- Eastside student serves winning recipe at lunch
- Average Cost for Thanksgiving Dinner
- More Americans expected to travel for Thanksgiving