Gainesville Activites and Traffic Details - Art Fest, Bikers Parade
Downtown Gainesville Art Festival
Saturday 14 & Sunday 15 November
Time: 10 am - 5 pm
Celebrating its 28th anniversary in 2009, the Downtown Festival & Art Show is one of the nation’s premier outdoor fine arts festivals. The streets of historic downtown Gainesville, from City Hall to the Hippodrome State Theatre, will be transformed into a celebration of art and creativity on Saturday, November 14 and Sunday, November 15 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Festival features 250 of the nation's finest artists display unique paintings, ceramics, jewelry, photography and more and will include live entertainment on three stages. A signature event on the North Florida events calendar, the Arts Festival offers visitors the opportunity to meet the exhibiting artists, sample fine cuisine and enjoy live entertainment.
For more information click here.
9th Annual Bikers On Parade
Sunday 15 November
Registration & Displays open at 10:30a.m.
Opening Ceremony: 12 noon
Parade starts and ends at Santa Fe College.
For more details click here
The following roads will be blocked during the duration of the parade:
East to West
NW 39th ST from NW 83rd St block to NW 43rd ST
NW 23rd Ave/NW 16th Ave from NW 83rd St to Waldo Rd
W. Newberry Rd/University Ave from NW 43rd St to Main St.
North to South
NW 43rd St from NW 39th St to W. Newberry Rd
Main St from University Ave to SW 16th Ave
Waldo Rd from SW 16th Ave to NE 16th Ave
View Bikers On Parade 2009 in a larger map
- Gainesville Police Conducting Increased Traffic Detail Along Roadways
- Bikers on Parade
- Bikers on Parade Takes Its Last Ride
- Safer Transportation For Bikers In Gainesville
- Free Bike Repair Station Supports Gainesville Bikers
- Parade of Homes Showcase Helps Stimulate Gainesville's Housing Market
- Gay Pride Parade in Gainesville
- The Fest comes to Gainesville
- SlamFest 22 In Gainesville
- Labor Daze Fest In Gainesville 2013